Whether you are new to pressure cooker or have cooked with your instant pot for a while, you’ll love the easy and delicious Pressure Cooker Chicken Recipes in the list below.
The pressure cook is one of the most convenient kitchen gadgets to have and a real time-saver.
Perfect for when you’re craving something hearty and delicious, this chicken noodle soup really delivers. It’s ready to enjoy in just 30 minutes, and would be delicious served with crusty rolls.
This is a great dish for hearty appetites, and it’s healthy too! It’s a one-dish meal you’ll serve again and again.
If you love the flavor of a well-seasoned roast chicken, you need to try this recipe. It takes a little over an hour from start to finish, and we think you’ll love the results!
Impressive enough to serve to guests, these chicken breasts turn out tender and juicy. Oven roasted potatoes and asparagus would make it a complete meal.
With only 3 grams of net carbs per serving, you’ll love the rich and creamy flavors of this dish. Serve it with a crisp cucumber salad for some crunch!
Do you love the comforting flavor of chicken pot pie? This pressure cooker version is ready to enjoy in just 35 minutes, and is served with canned biscuits. Your family will love it!
This white chicken chili is perfectly seasoned. Use canned beans instead of dried, and your dinner will be ready to enjoy before you know it. Serve it with some crunchy tortilla chips, diced avocado, and tangy sour cream.
It doesn’t get more comforting than chicken and dumplings. This hearty meal is sure to please all, and is ready to enjoy in just 30 minutes. Add a crisp green salad for a healthy and delicious meal!
In just 20 minutes, you’ll have a delicious meal that’s ready to serve. And if you’re following a keto lifestyle, it has just 5 grams of net carbs. Serve it with a green veg and sautéed cabbage for a comforting weeknight meal.
Who says you can’t enjoy the flavor of fajitas when you’re following a low-carb lifestyle? Serve this dish with a side of cauliflower rice, diced avocado, and a dollop of tangy sour cream.
Tangy, salty, and sweet, this yummy teriyaki chicken would be great with rice and stir-fried veggies. Serve the leftovers on a bun for lunch the following day!
This is a great option if you’re looking for something that’s lower in carbs. Each serving has just 2 grams of net carbs, and the total time required to prepare the dish is 30 minutes. Serve these meatballs as appetizers, or as a meal with some cauliflower rice and green beans.
If you love the tangy flavor of lemon chicken, this is the recipe for you. Serve it with your favorite veggies for a meal that can’t be beat!
Featuring the flavors of sweet honey and tangy mustard, this dish comes together in less than 25 minutes. It would be wonderful served with glazed carrots and egg noodles.
You probably have all of the ingredients on hand for this easy one-dish dinner. Your family will love all the textures, and it’s ready to enjoy in just 30 minutes.
This recipe uses chicken thighs instead of breasts to keep them nice and moist. Serve it on rice, with tacos, or on buns for a casual meal!
If you thought you needed to use the stove-top for fried rice, think again! This IP version has all of the familiar ingredients including chicken, making it ideal as a one-dish meal!
Made with ingredients you’re sure to have on-hand, this dish can be prepared in the IP or the slow cooker. Serve it with a side of tender broccoli for a meal your family will love.
This one’s for the pasta lovers. The chicken is cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan sauce and is served over tender noodles. Add a handful of frozen green peas, and you’ll have a complete and delicious meal!
Easy Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 2 chicken breasts bone-in, skin-on
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 medium carrots peeled and sliced
- 2 stalks celery sliced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 fresh thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley minced optional
- Cook the noodles in boiling water according to package directions. Prepare chicken soup while waiting.
- Turn the Instant Pot to sauté setting and wait until it reads hot. Add oil, and then add the chicken breasts and sauté 3-4 minutes until starting to brown on the outside.
- Add the garlic, onions, carrots and celery. Stir for 2-3 minutes until the onions are soft and become translucent.
- Add the chicken broth and water, bay leaves, thyme, salt and water.
- Cover the Instant Pot and close the lid. Select “soup” with a timer for 8 minutes.
- Once the cycle has finished, allow another 5-10 minutes for the pressure to release. For a quick release to save time, check Instant Pot guidance.
- Carefully unlock and remove the cover. Transfer the chicken to a plate and shred using two forks.
- Add the shredded chicken and cooked noodles to the Instant Pot. Mix well.
- Add fresh parsley. Taste the soup and season with more salt and pepper to your preference. Serve and enjoy!