Hosting an Independence Day celebration at home? We’ve got you covered with these 22 Patriotic Desserts To Serve On The 4th Of July!
Not only are they colorful and delicious, but they are sure to bring a smile to every guest’s face. Each patriotic dessert is simple and quick, so feel free to make a few for a colorful and impressive dessert station.
You’ll love the flavors and textures of this easy icebox cake. It takes just 20 minutes to prepare and serves 16 – perfect for your holiday party!
These cupcakes have a surprise inside! They come together easily with boxed cake mix and then get filled with red, white, and blue M&Ms!
Serve these moist and delicious brownies at your holiday celebration. They’re ready to enjoy in just 30 minutes and are decorated with the colors of the American flag!
Impress your guests with this stunning no-bake trifle. It’s filled with layers of strawberries, blueberries, moist cake, and sweet trifle cream. It’s easy to make and is ready to enjoy in just 30 minutes!
Your kids will love the colors of this creamy milkshake! And all you need is vanilla ice cream, and red and blue food coloring. It’s perfect for a backyard celebration.
This juicy dessert will satisfy your cravings for pie. Everything is made from scratch and your guests will love the delicious flavors. Serve it with a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream!
Here’s a creative way to serve strawberries. They’re dipped in white chocolate and blue sugar for a red, white, and blue treat! The recipe makes 12 juicy strawberries and takes just 20 minutes to make.
Your kids will love the colors of these soft cookies! They’re made with vanilla cake mix, cream cheese, Oreo cookie chunks and M&Ms. Serve them with creamy vanilla ice cream for a nice combination of textures.
If you’re looking for a festive cake that’s easy to make, this is the recipe for you. It’s made with frozen pound cake, raspberry ice cream, whipped cream, and berries. All you have to do is assemble it and you’re good to go!
These tender cupcakes are layered in red, white, and blue colors. They come together easily with boxed cake mix, and are ready to enjoy in just 30 minutes!
This fudge is stunning in red, white, and blue! It’s easy to make and you’ll love the sweet taste and creamy texture.
Here’s a super-easy dessert that’s also festive! The bananas are dipped into white chocolate, decorated with red, white, and blue sprinkles, and then frozen! Your kids will love them.
This fruit tart is elegant enough to serve guests. It has a flaky crust, a cream cheese filling, and a topping of sweet blueberries and strawberries. Serve it with coffee or tea.
Perfect for summer celebrations, these popsicles have just 3 ingredients. Make them in the morning and then pop them into the freezer for later. They’re also a healthy choice with just 34 calories in each popsicle!
This cake is very impressive but takes less than an hour to make! Decorate it with strawberries and blueberries shaped like the American flag and serve it with vanilla ice cream!
The colors of this refreshing fruit salad are perfect for your Independence Day celebration! It’s deliciously sweet and is ready to serve in just 15 minutes.
This popcorn is the perfect blend of crunchy, salty, soft, and sweet. Your kids will want to help with this one, and it takes just 20 minutes to make!
With its sweet flavor and colorful presentation, this cake would be great at a 4th of July celebration and a kid’s party! It comes together with just a handful of ingredients.
Add some food coloring to Rice Krispie treats, and serve these chewy squares at your holiday get-together! They’re a lot of fun and take just 20 minutes to make.
Your guests will love the creamy flavor of these bite-sized treats. With just 5 ingredients, they’re super easy to make!
Serve this colorful bark at your next festive gathering. It has a delightful crunch and is filled with red, white, and blue M&Ms!
You can’t go wrong with this sweet fruit pizza. The base is made with refrigerated cookie dough and then topped with sweetened cream cheese and fresh berries! The recipe serves 12 and is ready to enjoy in just 22 minutes.
Easy Patriotic Dessert: Strawberry and Blueberry Ice Box Recipe
- 15 sheets graham crackers 16 ounces
- 1 1/2 cups milk add more if needed
- 7 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix 2 small boxes
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- 3 cups fresh strawberries chopped plus 12-15 halved for topping
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries optional
- Wash strawberries and pat dry with a paper towel. Chop them into small pieces
- In a medium bowl, mix the instant pudding with softened cream cheese.
- Add in milk and whisk until smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Grease a 13×9 inch dish and add a thin layer of pudding mixture onto the bottom.
- Add a single layer of graham crackers on top. Break the cookie if needed to fit the dish.
- Spread a 1/2″ thick layer of pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers to cover using a spatula.
- Arrange 1/3 of the berries on top of the pudding layer.
- Repeat the graham cracker / pudding mixture / strawberries layering two more times, finishing with the berries.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours up to 2 days before serving. Enjoy!
- Make sure your cream cheese is softened before cooking.
- Don’t cut into the cake right after you assemble it, as it needs to sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours to firm up.
- You can place it in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving and it’ll keep the shape even better.