Recipes don’t have to be complicated to be delicious. That’s why we’re obsessed with these one-pot dinners that save you time. Simply throw all your ingredients into one pot or skillet, and you’ll have a satisfying meal with minimal clean-up!
Anything that saves you time at the stove or sink is a win, so save yourself the effort and try one of these hearty recipes. From shepherd’s pie and pork chops to lasagne and beef stroganoff, these delicious meals skimp on dishes but not flavor.
Dinner will be on the table in just 45 minutes with this easy shepherd’s pie recipe. It’s filling, comforting, and delicious!
With only 5 simple ingredients and 15 minutes, you can turn underrated pork chops into a scrumptious dinner that rivals the best steak. This is one of our favorite one-skillet meals for busy weeknights. Watch the video for tips on how to make juicy pork chops every time!
These fajitas are smokey and delicious, thanks to the seasonings in the recipe. They’re ready to enjoy in just 20 minutes and would be awesome topped with sour cream and salsa!
This is a great way to use up leftover ham from a holiday meal. It’s creamy and satisfying! If you don’t have leftover ham, sliced ham can easily be used instead.
Full of vibrant colors, this one-skillet dish has everything you need for a satisfying meal; lots of veggies and protein! It’s ready to enjoy in just 40 minutes, making it a great option for busy weeknights.
Serve this satisfying breakfast dish for a weekend brunch, or enjoy it any time of the day! You’ll be full for hours!
When your kids want lasagna for dinner, whip up this easy skillet version! It serves 6 and is ready to eat in just 30 minutes.
It doesn’t get easier than this copycat Hamburger Helper dish. It’s ready to enjoy in just 15 minutes, and your family will love it!
If you have some fresh or frozen shrimp on hand, you can make this dish in just 20 minutes. Serve it with tortillas, sour cream, and diced avocado for Taco Tuesday!
Here’s a new spin on tacos that you can serve for next week’s Taco Tuesday meal! Everything is made in one skillet and comes out tender and delicious. Serve it with sour cream and diced avocado!
Your kids will love the flavors in this one-pot meal so much that they’ll be asking for seconds! It’s a comforting meal that would be great served on a cold or rainy evening.
This dish is full of healthy protein and Mexican flavors! It’s ready to eat in just 30 minutes, and we think your family will love it.
If you’re a fan of Chili Mac but are following a low-carb lifestyle, give this recipe a try. It’s full of the flavors you love, and has just 4.3 net carbs per serving!
The next time it’s pizza night, skip the take-out and make this one instead! The dough comes out tender and crispy, and you can personalize the pizza with the toppings of your choice.
This recipe has quite a few ingredients but is still ready to eat in just 25 minutes! Add some frozen peas and carrots for a complete meal!
The next time you’re craving a bowl of comforting pasta, give this recipe a try. It’s tossed in a creamy garlic butter sauce and will be on the table in 30 minutes. Add some crispy garlic bread and dinner is served!
The couscous in this dish soaks up all of the delicious seasonings and is perfectly tender. Add a crisp garden salad for a complete meal.
This juicy garlic butter steak is ready to enjoy in just 20 minutes! Serve it with a loaded baked potato and tender green beans.
This easy pasta dish is full of Cajun flavor. It’s the comfort dish you’ve been waiting for!
Healthy, hearty, and delicious, this dish can be served for dinner or a satisfying weekend brunch. It takes just 30 minutes to prepare, leaving you with lots of time to enjoy your evening!
This hearty pot pie is ready in just 30 minutes thanks to the store-bought pie crust. Serve it with a crisp garden salad for a complete and healthy meal!
Easy One-Pot Skillet Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 pork chops boneless or bone-in, 1-inch (2.5cm) thick *
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt**
- 1 teaspoon black pepper coarsely ground
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh parsley minced, optional
- Remove the pork chops from the fridge 15-20 minutes before cooking to approach room temperature for even cooking and juicier chops.
- Pat dry the chops with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Rub the chops on all sides with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, paprika, salt and black pepper.
- Rub the seasoning mixture on all sides of each pork chop.
- Place a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- Once the pan is hot and the oil is shimmering, add the pork chops.
- Fry for 7-8 minutes for 1-inch thick pork chops, flipping every minute to prevent overheating. For other thicknesses, see recipe notes*.
- Insert an instant-read thermometer into the thickest part of the chop. When it reads 140°F (61°C), the pork chops are done***.
- Remove the chops to a plate and rest for 5 minutes covered with foil or a plate. This is to let the juices retreat back into the meat for juicier chops.
- Garnish with optional minced parsley and serve.
- * Cook 4-6 minutes for 3/4 inch thick chops; 8-10 minutes for 1 1/4 inch thickness; 10-12 minutes for 1 1/2 inch thickness.
- **If you brine your chops, then reduce the salt by at least half.
- ***It’s ok if the center of your pork chop is slightly pink after cooking, as long as the internal temperature reaches 140°F (61°C). The temperature will keep rising to the safe level of 145°F (63°C) while resting.