Langostino Lobster is also known as the squat lobster but it’s actually a relative of porcelain and hermit crabs. Compared to lobster and some other kinds of shellfish, it’s much cheaper and easier to cook. We’ve rounded up 11 of the most popular Langostino Lobster Recipes for you to try!
Serve this delightful ceviche at your next outdoor gathering! It’s easy to make and would be delicious served with diced avocado and crunchy tortilla chips.
Garlic butter goes hand-in-hand with lobster and shrimp, so it’s no surprise that it works so well in this recipe. It takes just 15 minutes to make and can be served as an appetizer or as part of a main.
The sherry in this recipe takes the flavor to the next-level! Keep it low-carb by serving this saucy dish on a bed of cauliflower rice!
Grab some buns and make these delicious langostino lobster rolls! They’re ready to enjoy in just 15 minutes and would be perfect for a picnic or a meal enjoyed on your patio.
It can’t get any easier than this simple and delicious dish! Use shrimp or langostino and enjoy it with spaghetti or linguine and garlic bread!
You’ll love the flavors of this grilled langostino dish! They’re grilled in the shell and only take a few minutes to cook. Serve it with crisp garlic bread as the first course to a meal!
Take regular mac & cheese to the next level with this creamy dish! It’s elegant enough to serve to guests and takes just 30 minutes to make!
You can’t go wrong with the flavor of fried langostino. In this recipe, the crunchy morsels are piled onto French bread and served as Louisiana-inspired po’boy sandwiches!
Your cravings for a creamy pasta dish are about to be satisfied! Serve it at your next get-together and be prepared for rave reviews!
Pasta and langostino pair up to create this delicious dish! It’s light, colorful, and takes just 20 minutes to prepare.
Bring the Cajun flavors of Louisiana to your dinner table with this flavorful dish! Enjoy it on a weeknight for a nice change of pace!
Easy Langostino Lobster Ceviche Recipe
- 3/4 lb langostino shelled and cooked
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno diced, seeded if preferred for less heat
- salt and pepper to taste, I used 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 medium cucumber peeled and diced
- 1/2 medium avocado diced
- Cook shelled langostino and let it cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add tomatoes, chopped onion, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add langostino, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix until combined.
- Cover with a piece of plastic wrap. Transfer the mixture to the refrigerator and let it rest for 30-60 minutes.
- Add diced cucumber and avocado right before serving. Mix gently. Serve with tortilla chips or tostada shells.