From vegetable to fruit juices, to detoxing ones as well, we’ve rounded up some of the best Juicer Recipes. Your whole family will be satisfied. And the best part – most of these recipes only require a few ingredients!
Popular Juicer Recipes
Grapefruit Juice has been gaining popularity due to its health benefits and unique taste. It’s a tangy and refreshing beverage to have with breakfast in the mornings. In addition, it makes a tasty ingredient for cocktails and mixed fruit juices.
Arguably one of the most underrated tasting fruits, one pomegranate will yield a quarter to a half cup of juice. This drink will give you significant amounts of Vitamin C, Vitamin K, folate and potassium.
The perfect option for those seeking a refreshing drink that is packed full of vitamins and minerals. Just combine celery, Persian cucumbers, apples, lime and ginger and you will have a drink that is beneficial for your skin, health and digestive system. If you want to lower the sugar intake in this drink, simply leave out the fruit.
Rich, delicious and filling, tomato juice is great for you and quite versatile. If you’re looking for a meal supplement, drink tomato juice, looking to make a cesar – use tomato juice or simply looking to drink it for its nutritional value then follow this recipe! You will definitely second guess if you’re drinking something fresh or the store bought version.
Healthy, simple and tasty is what we promise you!!! Add honey or maple syrup to sweeten this delicious drink up.
For this recipe you will need to grab a bunch of kale, fuji apples, cucumber and lemons and in just a few minutes you will have the best green drink! It is refreshing, sweet and tart! The best part is that you will easily forget how healthy it is for you because it just tastes that darn good!
One of the more popular juices, celery juice is a go-to detox drink. Said to help decrease bloating, decrease inflammation and improve digestion, it is easily made by just blending celery together or combining celery and water in a blender.
Another fresh-squeezed juice. Just add in your choice of sugar – honey, sugar cane, etc.
Top it off with mint or herb, and the best part is save the skins because we’ll suggest another recipe that will tingle your taste buds!
Easy to make and tastes great – what more could you ask for?! The word ‘beet’ may not appeal to you but this juice is definitely underrated! To combat the earthy taste of the beets, you definitely need to add in some apples, cucumber, parsley, and lemon or limes.
If you’re looking for a juice that is easy on the palate but also easy on the wallet, then carrot juice is your juice! Plus, it has some added benefits! Helps your eyesight, aids in skin pigmentation, and boosts your immune system. So go ahead and give your taste buds an awakening with some carrot juice.
Refreshing and hydrating – and just three easy ingredients!
Watermelon is full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. And get this whatever juice you have leftover you can make it into popsicles!
You May Also Like
Easy Juicer Recipe Celery Juice
- 2 bunches celery
- 3-4 bunches celery
- 1 cup water
- Cut off the base and the top of the stalk.
- Rinse thoroughly in a colander.
- Feed celery stalks through the feeding tube.
- Chop celery into smaller pieces.
- Add chopped celeries and water to your blender (Add more water if needed). Blend until smooth.
- Place a nut milk bag over a pitcher.
- Pour pureed celery juice into your nut milk bag.
- Use your hands to squeeze the juice through the bag.
- This recipe will yield about 16 ounces of celery juice. If you use the blender method, you might get less than that. Add more if needed.
- In order to get the most nutrition from celery juice, it’s best to buy fresh high-quality celeries. I recommend using organic celery for this recipe. Look for celery with crispy, firm, bright stalks in tightly formed bunches.
- Make it Ahead: You can make it the night before and it can last for up to 48 hours in the refrigerator if stored in a tightly sealed container.