When you think of Thanksgiving dessert, you most likely think of pumpkin pie, apple pie, and plenty of cinnamon, right? Well, we’ve taken the traditional flavors and treats of the holiday and added a few surprises – pumpkin pie pull-apart, anyone?
Here are the 15 best desserts for Thanksgiving this year – from apple pie nachos to pecan pie bars and pumpkin cheesecake! With these delicious sweet treats, it’s bound to be a memorable holiday with your loved ones.
You only need three simple ingredients to create these mouthwatering apple pie cupcakes. They’re easy to make and perfect for fall.
This unique dessert is bound to be a hit at Thanksgiving dinner. It’s made with sugary cinnamon apples and a crispy, sweet taco shell, topped with caramel sauce and whipped cream.
Love the apple pies at McDonald’s? Bring them home this Thanksgiving with this easy copycat recipe.
This pie is deceptively easy to make and it’s a real joy during the holiday season. You’ll love the delicious combination of cinnamon, apple and cranberry flavors.
Share this one with all the pumpkin pie lovers in your life. This easy pull-apart dessert is made with flaky pastry and a delectable pumpkin filling.
These cute cookies combine the sweet taste of white chocolate with the spice of cinnamon. You’ll love this simple holiday recipe throughout the year.
This shareable dessert is made with crispy, sugary tortilla chips topped with a warm, cinnamon apple filling. Add chopped nuts, caramel sauce and whipped cream for a unique sweet treat.
These adorable cupcakes are sure to bring a smile to your face. Get festive with these chocolatey turkey-shaped treats!
It’s not Thanksgiving without a slice of pumpkin pie! This recipe ensures you’ll have the perfect pie every holiday season.
This trifle is simply irresistible! Delicious layers of pumpkin loaf, vanilla pudding, sautéed apples and crunchy pecans make this Thanksgiving Trifle a new family favorite.
This classic recipe is a lot easier to make than you may think. Try your hand at this old-fashioned sweet potato pie this holiday season.
Who wouldn’t love this tasty combination of cheesecake and pecan pie? Thanksgiving cheesecake is decadent, festive and perfect for holiday parties.
A classic pecan pie is the perfect finishing touch for your Thanksgiving dinner. Luckily for you, this recipe couldn’t be simpler.
If you’d rather not make a pumpkin pie this year, why not try a cheesecake? This dessert is the best of both worlds.
Take the Thanksgiving spirit to go with these portable pecan pie bars! They’re deliciously sweet and topped with crunchy pecans.
Best Dessert For Thanksgiving: Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Cups Recipe
- Nonstick baking spray
- 2 packages refrigerated cinnamon rolls regular size, 16-18 oz each
- 21 ounce can apple pie filling
- ice cream or icing from cinnamon roll package optional for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Spray a 12-cup standard muffin tin with nonstick baking spray.
- Open cinnamon rolls and flatten each one with a rolling pin (dust with flour if you find it too sticky.)
- Place the flattened cinnamon rolls into each muffin tin. Press gently into the muffin tin, and cut off extra around the edges.
- Fill each cup with apple pie filling. If your apple pieces are too big, make sure to cut them into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle icing on top or serve with ice cream. (If you are not eating right away, wait until the pie cups cool before drizzling with icing.)
- If using large size cinnamon rolls (grands), you’ll need to cut the rolls to fit your muffin pan. You can use the leftover strips to make some extra cups.
- You can prepare these apple pie cups the day before so they’re ready to go the next day!