Snacks are usually the hardest part of my weight loss journey. I’m a HUGE snacker but it’s hard to find things that are healthy, low in points and also taste very good! Below you’ll find 20 Weight Watchers Snacks & Appetizers that taste great & will keep you satisfied!
If you’re looking for more Weight Watchers recipes, you’ll want to check out my Weight Watchers category where I have more main dish recipes, desserts, snacks, breakfast recipes, lunch recipes & so much more!
20 Weight Watchers Snacks and Appetizers Recipes
- Easy Greek Dip – My Recipes
- Grape Jelly Meatballs – Points-Less Meals
- Jalapeno Poppers – Weight Watcher
- Weight Watchers Guacamole – LaaLoosh
- Hawaiian BBQ “Cupcakes” – Emily Bites
- Salsa Roll Ups – Chef in Training
- Santa Fe Salad with Chili-Lime Dressing – Weight Watchers
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese “Muffins” – Emily Bites
- Oven “Fried” Pickles with Skinny Herb Buttermilk Ranch Dip – Skinny Taste
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps – Skinny Taste
- Skinny Baked Mozzarella Sticks – Skinny Taste
- Skinny Spanakopita – Slender Kitchen
- Chili Shrimp – Slender Kitchen
- Skinny Warm Artichoke Dip – Dashing Dish
- Buffalo Chicken Bites – Dashing Dish
- Chipotle Hummus from Slender Kitchen – 3 PointsPlus
- Baked Sweet and Spicy Wings from Slender Kitchen – 5 PointsPlus
- Cauliflower Tots from Skinny Taste – 4 PointsPlus
- Veggie Ranch Pizza – Recipe Diaries
- Oven Baked Zucchini Chips – SkinnyMs.