If your kids are anything like mine, they love Superheroes. Between comic books, cartoons and all the new movies that come out in theaters, they’re always talking about what superhero is their favorite or what would happen if this superhero went up against another one.
Not too long ago, I pinned a couple of superhero crafts on Pinterest and wanted to share them because they honestly are so much fun and I’m sure kids would love making them! My kids already asked if we could PLEASE make the mason jar banks…they are adorable!
1. Super Hero Play Dough Mats from Happy Blessed Home
2. Super Hero Flingers from Frugal Fun for Boys
3. Super Hero Cuffs from Reading Confetti
4. No Sew Super Hero Costumes from Twin Dragon Fly Designs
5. Super Hero Magnets from KSL Crafts
6. No Sew Super Hero Masks from Positively Splendid
7. Super Hero Play Mat from Girl and a Glue Gun
8. Avengers Book Marks from Crafts by Amanda
9. No Sew Super Hero Capes from Jolly Mom
10. Mason Jar Banks from Fireflies and Mudpies