Picnic Food Avocado Chicken Rolls Recipe
Picnic Food Avocado Chicken Rolls are creamy and delicious, made with grilled or leftover chicken, avocado, bell pepper and cheese. This chicken roll idea also makes a fabulous party appetizer. Ready in just 20 minutes!
- 2 cups shredded chicken leftover chicken works well
- 1 medium avocado peeled and pitted
- 1/2 medium red onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp green onion minced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese swiss or cheddar
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- 3 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 flour tortillas 8 or 10 inch size
In a medium bowl, add all ingredients except the tortillas. Stir to mix until blended.
Place tortillas on a work surface.
Spread a 1/2 inch layer of chicken avocado mixture on top of a tortilla.
Roll up the tortilla holding it together tightly with your fingertips. Then slice the roll into 1-inch pieces with a sharp knife.
Repeat for remaining tortillas. Chill until serving.