Whether it’s Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, a birthday, or Easter, cupcakes are a great alternative to baking a whole cake. They are quick and delicious, and you can have a lot of fun decorating them for your theme.
Below, we share 12 unique cupcake recipes for any occasion. Heart-shaped cupcakes are ideal for an anniversary, while cinnamon roll apple pie cupcakes are just what you need for a rainy fall day. Whatever you decide to make, we guarantee your family will appreciate the results!
These cupcakes are moist and delicious with a beautiful presentation. They’re easy to make for birthdays, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, weddings and other celebrations!
These mini cheesecake bites are creamy and smooth mini cheesecakes with Oreo crust at the bottom. I’ve included some easy tips for you to make the best bite-size Oreo cheesecake cupcakes. A perfect dessert at any party!
Easter cupcakes with an adorable bunny theme are so much fun to make using your favorite brownie mix and an easy foil trick in a muffin pan. They’re great for parties, potlucks and DIY gifts for neighbors and teachers.
These are the perfect frozen treats for any party or get-together. Make them in advance for a dessert the entire family will love with only 6 ingredients.
These fancy cupcakes have a surprise inside and frosting with sprinkles on top! This festive dessert is perfect for any patriotic celebration including Memorial Day and the 4th of July!
These are the fanciest cupcakes you’ll be able to find! They’re like apple cookies, only a beautiful apple rose is in the center for a festive touch. Try them for a snack or a party food idea.
These cupcakes have a blue and green swirl design reminiscent of land and sea. They’re delicious and beautiful too. Plus, you can easily make them in less than 30 minutes. Perfect for a party or potluck!
These are dessert decadence featuring a golden oreo in the middle of red velvet cake and topped with white icing for a stunning finish, perfect for a party.
These cupcakes are like mini apple pies featuring a sweet apple pie filling packed inside a fluffy and soft cinnamon roll crust. They’re a mouthwatering and bite-size dessert baked in a muffin tin. You can easily make them with only 3 ingredients in 20 minutes!
Fancy chocolate chip cookies stuffed with Oreos! They melt in your mouth with moist oreo and chocolate chip cookie flavors! They’re easy to make in just 30 minutes.
These moist little cakes are a delicious dessert with pineapple, brown sugar, butter and a cherry on top!
So easy to make, these yogurt bites are delicious bite-size treats combining cookies and cream with yogurt and fruits in an easy no-churn recipe. Perfect for summer entertaining!
Unique Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe
- 22 Oreo cookies Chop 6 of them into small pieces
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 325°F. (Make sure your oven temperature is accurate, as a higher temp can cause the cheesecake to crack.)
- Place cupcake paper liners into a muffin tin pan. Add one Oreo cookie into each paper cup. Set aside.
- Add softened cream cheese and sugar to a medium mixing bowl. Beat on medium speed using a hand mixer.
- Then add vanilla and eggs. Mixing well until smooth without lumps.
- Add sour cream, mix until combined. Tap bowl against your countertop a few times to release any large air bubbles.
- Stir in chopped cookies, and mix generally using a spatula. (Be careful not to crush oreos into smaller crumbs.)
- Spoon the batter on top of the oreo, filling each to almost the top. Note that cheesecake won’t rise as much as a regular cupcake.
- Place in the lower third of the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes until the edges just start to turn brown. Note that classic cheesecake is supposed to look pale, so you’re not looking for golden brown.
- Remove from oven and transfer to cooling racks.
- Chill in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight. Serve and enjoy! (You can store them in the fridge for up to 5 days.)
- It’s best to bring your cream cheese to room temperature before you make the mixture, as this will ensure a smooth texture of your cheesecake bites.
- Don’t over-beat your eggs! Stop as soon as they are combined with the rest of the ingredients.