It’s easy to tire of eggs when you’re following a keto eating plan. Thanks to their low carbohydrate count, eggs make their way into most keto meals.
Fear not! If you’re bored with eggs or you’re simply looking to expand your keto breakfast options, these 9 delicious keto breakfasts without eggs are waiting for you!
This smoothie is creamy, healthy and packed with nutrients! It’s ready in less than 5 minutes, and made with almond milk so it’s naturally dairy-free and vegan. This refreshing smoothie has the vibrant pink color and is the perfect quick and easy breakfast, snack or dessert!
Granola is a great choice for a snack, to sprinkle on Greek yogurt, or for a smoothie bowl. The challenge is finding granola that isn’t loaded with sugary ingredients. This keto version is a great option! Each half-cup serving is full of healthy fibre and has just 3.5g of net crabs!
Chia seeds are loaded with protein and can be used in baked dishes and granola. This recipe for overnight chia pudding will have you wondering why you haven’t tried it before. It takes minutes to prepare and is a delicious creamy option for breakfast. Top with fresh berries, sugar-free jam, or keto granola for a sweet treat!
Fruit smoothies are a delicious treat to enjoy before or after a workout, or as a fast and easy breakfast. The secret to enjoying smoothies on a keto diet is to watch portion control and your choice of fruit. This blueberry smoothie takes just 5 minutes to make and clocks in at just 4 grams of net carbs!
If you’re missing breakfast cereal, this keto option features sweet vanilla flavors, won’t get soggy in milk, and would be great sprinkled on Greek yogurt! Each serving has just 2 grams of net carbs. Give this one a try!
Here’s a recipe for avocado toast that even the pickiest eater will love! The recipe includes 4 mouthwatering variations, so you can switch it up whenever you like.
If you love peanut butter, this smoothie is for you! It has a delicious peanut butter flavor that’s light, delicious, and fits nicely into your daily carb allotment with just 4.7 grams of net carbs per serving.
Can you have a parfait on the keto diet? Yes, you can! This breakfast parfait is creamy, rich and packed with enticing colors and textures. Serve it in a mason jar for a beautiful presentation.
Are you missing the sweet flavor of hot chocolate? Skip the processed stuff and make a healthier keto version at home! It only takes a few minutes to prepare and each serving has just 2 grams of net carbs. It’s perfect for a cold winter night.
Easy Keto Breakfast Without Eggs: Dragon Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups dragon fruit 2 frozen pitaya packs or 1 medium dragon fruit*
- 1/2 cup almond milk** unsweetened
- 1 large whole banana*** frozen
Toppings – Optional
- granola and seeds such as chia seeds
- fresh fruits such as kiwi,banana, blueberries, strawberries
- If using fresh dragon fruit, chop it into small cubes and freeze overnight. (If you use frozen pitaya packs, you can use them directly.)
- Gather together all the ingredients and slice frozen banana into chunks.
- Pour almond milk into the blender first.
- Add frozen banana and dragon fruit.
- Secure the lid and start to blend on low speed and increase to high. Blend for about 30 to 60 seconds or until the mixture is evenly smooth. (If the smoothie is too thick, add more almond milk; if it’s too thin, add more fruits.)
- Pour in glasses or bowls and garnish with optional toppings.
- Serve immediately.
- * If you cannot find fresh red dragon fruit, you can use frozen Pitaya Plus smoothie packs.
- **You can substitute milk or yogurt for almond milk
- ***You can substitute strawberries or raspberries for bananas for the keto option.
I recommend using a high-quality blender such as Vitamix for this recipe.