I know what you’re thinking…it’s barely 2018 and you can’t believe I’m already posting about Valentine’s Day. But here’s the truth about me…I am such a procrastinator. I always have good intentions but then I end up waiting until the last minute to get things done & then I stress out about them. Not in 2018! I am making it a goal to not procrastinate and plan ahead so I’ve decided to share this ADORABLE “I Chews You” Gumball Machine Valentine’s Day Card Printable with you earlier than I normally would!
These Valentine Cards are pretty simple to make, your kids can help you (I know how sometimes us moms try to make everything look “Pinterest-y” but these are adorable & easy) and they will be loved by anyone that receives one! ABe sure to check out our “Owl Always Be Your Friend” Printable Valentine’s Day Cards, too!
“I Chews You” Gumball Machine Valentine Printable
Directions for the Gumball Machine Valentine (Cut out version):
- Use scissors to cut along the outer edge of the grey square border on each valentine.
- Slightly bend the center of the valentine where it says cut out this section under the grey line, and make a cut. Push the scissors through that center cut and begin to cut out that section.
- Write names in the “To” and “From” section.
- Place the valentine in a treat bag. Turn the valentine over face down and place 15 small gumballs inside at the top of the bag.
- Fold over just the very top edge only and staple three times (left, right and center).
- With the gumballs pushed all the up to the top, place your hand over the valentine and use your other hand to fold down the top section including the gumballs. The gumballs should now be directly behind the section that was cut out. Staple once on each side of the valentine (left and right) to secure the bag of gumballs in place.
For the Gumball Machine Valentine that is not the cut out version, simply cut along the grey square border and place the valentine in a treat bag filled with gumballs. Secure the bag by stapling the top or using a hole punch and running a ribbon through – tying a bow to complete. Remember to fill out the “To” and “From” section.
Check out our other FREE Valentine’s Printables!