Perhaps it’s a special occasion or a date night – either way, you need an impressive and noteworthy dinner that won’t take all night to create.
Relax and enjoy your date with these easy meals for two for a romantic evening. Each one is delicious, simple, and won’t have you confined to the kitchen all night.
As one of the easier ways to cook lobster tails, sous vide allows you to cook at your pace and to a temperature you like. They turn out incredibly tender, juicy, and full of delicious lemon butter flavor. It’s a no-fail recipe that produces the most succulent restaurant-quality seafood right in the comfort of your home!
If you’re looking for a tender cut of beef that isn’t tough to cook and doesn’t even require any fancy seasonings? Then filet mignon is the answer! All you need is some coarse salt, cracked pepper and some pan searing to finish it to perfection! For best taste, cook to medium-rare, but you can cook it to your liking.
A dish filled with veggies and a rich sauce finished with a squeeze of lime at the end, this Pad Thai for Two with Shrimp is nothing short of a hearty dish that will have you experiencing a variety of textures.
Homemade taco seasoning for salmon? Yes, absolutely and it’s completely delicious! These salmon taco bowls are served with flavorful sofrito rice, avocado, salsa, green onion, cilantro and any other toppings you or your partner desires!
There’s nothing but enjoyment to be made with this easy-to-make One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo. Using fresh ingredients like butter, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese and garden fresh parsley – your senses will all be satisfied. It’s an indulgent creamy pasta made in just 20 minutes!
This may become your new favorite recipe! This glazed Salmon recipe only takes 5 ingredients, easy to make and even easier to clean up! It’s a delicious recipe that’s perfect for a busy weeknight, plus you can double this recipe up for an elegant meal with friends or the kids.
If you have a partner who loves beef stroganoff and you don’t want to spend the time making it, this recipe is for you. It’s an easy Stroganoff that features ground beef, onions, tender mushrooms, and egg noodles coated in a rich, creamy savory sauce. Plus it’s ready in just 25 minutes.
Sirloin steak with creamy mashed potatoes, sauteed mushrooms, and steamed vegetables – what more could you ask for? How about that it’s quick, easy to make and light on the wallet, too?!
The perfect meal for two, these stuffed pork chops make just the right portions for both you and your date. They’re tender, juicy pork chops full of flavor from spinach, onions and sun-dried tomatoes. You’ll experience a bit of a nutty flavor from the Parmesan cheese, but it’s truly the best part of it all! Serve the chops with rice or a salad, and your meal for two will be a hit.
If you want to get creative, use this recipe to pop the question! Yes, it’s Marry Me Chicken! This dish is creamy, juicy, and full of flavor! This creamy chicken is also family-friendly and certainly pleases anyone! All you need to make this dish is just a few ingredients and about half an hour of your time.
Served with cooked basmati rice, this lemon cilantro shrimp just takes 20 minutes of prep and even less time to eat! Drizzle with some lemon, and sprinkle with cilantro.
Is it pasta or pizza? It’s pepperoni pizza pasta bake! It’s a quick and easy meal that serves two people well. Plus, if you couldn’t find a babysitter for the night, you can easily double or even triple this recipe to feed your whole crowd.
Is there anything better than using the slow cooker? All you have to do is dump and go! With this Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs recipe, you’ll be able to come home to an aroma that will have you rushing to eat dinner! They’re so juicy and tender and of course, easy to make.
Rosemary, garlic and lemon baked, this is roasted turkey breast served over cauliflower rice. Plus not only is it simple and flavorful but they are Keto and Gluten-free too! Serve it over thinly sliced potatoes instead of the riced cauliflower if you prefer.
Quick and easy Chicken Thighs Marsala for Two all in one skillet! The perfect meal for a romantic date night, or even a casual weeknight dinner. In just 3 simple steps, this chicken recipe will give you restaurant-style flavor before you know it.
Looking for something elegant to make but you’re running out of time? Don’t fret, seared scallops are here to save the day! Ready in just 15 minutes, seared scallops are completely versatile – you can serve them up as an appetizer or as a main course.
Easy Sous Vide Lobster Tails with Lemon Butter For Two Recipe
- Anova Sous Vide Cooker
- Sous Vide Cooker
- Zip-loc Bags
- Kitchen Tongs
- Kitchen Scissors
- 2 lobster tails
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter cut into 6-8 small pieces (Plus more for dipping)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large lemons cut into slices
- chopped parsley optional
- Add water to the sous vide container or a large pot, set the Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 140°F (60°C). (Set the temperature to 150°F if you prefer the traditional firmer texture.)
- Prepare the Lobster Tail: Using sharp scissors, cut along the middle of the top shell towards the fins of the tail (don’t cut through the end). Make sure to cut in a straight line.
- Use the handle end of a spoon to separate the meat from the shell, and slowly pull out the shell. Gently lift the meat up and out from inside the shell while the end is still attached to the shell.
- Season the meat with salt, pepper, and minced garlic. Then push the meat back in the shell.
- Add butter pieces on top.
- Sous Vide Lobster Tail: Place lemon slices in one single layer in a large zip-lock bag. Add seasoned lobster tails on top.
- Vacuum seal the bag using “water displacement” technique: seal all but one corner of the bag. Slowly place it in the water bath, making sure everything below the zip-line is covered by water. Then seal the rest of the bag.
- Cook the lobster for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- When the timer goes off, remove the lobster tail from the bag. As lobster tails can be served right after sous vide cooking with no need for searing.
- Optional: Lift the meat up and out from inside the shell for a beautiful presentation.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges and melted butter for dipping.
- If you don’t want to lift the lobster meat out of the shell for seasoning, it’s ok to leave them in the shell. This step is to help to lift the meat out later once cooked for a better presentation.
- If you cook your lobster meat from frozen, add 20 minutes of cooking time.