Whether you’ve just started following a keto diet or are a seasoned carb-cleaver, avoiding carbohydrates can be tricky and time-consuming.
Spice up your current meal plan with these tried and tested recipes. These easy keto meals are simple, tasty, and exciting, so don your apron and let’s cook.
If you’re looking for a dish that is juicy, tender, and healthy, then you found it! This recipe takes just 10 minutes of prep work and turns out both flavorful and delicious!
Baking the salmon makes the fish tender and juicy. Plus, this dish is a healthy and tasty dinner you can prepare in under 10 minutes in the oven or grill.
This dish is made on only one plate! Combine the chicken, bell peppers, onions, and fajita seasoning for an easy recipe ready in under 30 minutes.
Here’s a dish for the whole family! This low-carb keto lasagna doesn’t even require noodles, in fact, it uses deli chicken to do the same job! Say goodbye to veggie noodles and hello to more protein!
A quick delicious dish ready in just under 15 minutes! Keto Garlic Chicken with Broccoli and Spinach is cheesy, garlicky, and bite-sized! Serve it up on pasta if you want something heartier!
One of the most popular dishes in Italian restaurants, made right in your own home. This Keto Chicken Parmesan is low-carb, grain-free, and gluten-free!
Who doesn’t love a dish that’s easy and quick? This recipe is just that – light and fluffy cauliflower rice in minutes.
Succulent, tender, and rich – what more could you ask for? Low Carb Keto Beef Stew is made with beef chunks, crisp vegetables, and a delightful savory sauce. You’ll struggle to believe this is keto!
A low-carb and keto-friendly dish, Crock Pot Keto Crack Chicken is incredibly addictive. Whether you’re watching your carbohydrate intake or not, you can and will enjoy this meal.
This Corned Beef And Cabbage Recipe can be made quickly using leftover corned beef. With just a few more ingredients and less than 30 minutes of your time, you’ll have a whole and satisfying meal that the entire family can enjoy.
A chili made without beans? Oh, yes! You may be pleasantly surprised at how flavorful this dish is! Plus, you’ll find instructions on how to cook it in a slow cooker or Instant Pot.
Here is your new Taco Tuesday recipe! This Copycat Keto Taco Bell walks you through how to cook keto-friendly meat and keto tortillas, plus it has suggestions for tasty toppings.
Tasty and filling are precisely what you’ll experience with these Best Keto Cheeseburgers. With fewer carbs, you’ll be able to enjoy this burger without spiking your sugar levels.
Your new favorite pork chop recipe is here! They’re tender, juicy, and seasoned to perfection. Made with a dry rub and baked in the oven, this dish is ready in 20 minutes.
An easy dinner recipe that is perfect for those busy weeknights! Cheesy Keto Taco Casserole is a meal your whole family will love! The best part? It’s loaded with beef and cheese. Yum!
Buttery and garlic flavors are all you need when it comes to cooking up this Sirloin Steak. This recipe walks you through pan-searing to perfection and produces an incredibly satisfying steak.
On a low-carb diet and missing pasta? Well, with this recipe, you’ll be able to enjoy it again – keto-style. Made with two ingredients, these noodles are cheesy, chewy, and just waiting for your favorite sauce.
This recipe takes your love for tacos and turns it into a soup. It’s a low-carb and keto-friendly dish that you must try! It’s perfect for cold days or whenever you need a bit of comfort.
Who doesn’t love Chipotle?! With this recipe, you can bring that love right to your home. Made with steak, cheese, lettuce, and seasonings, these bowls come together in under 30 minutes.
If you’re a little unsure of certain veggies, you’ll be reassured with this Low-Carb Vegan Dinner Bowl. Made with cabbage, broccoli, kale, and tofu, all tossed in an almond satay sauce. It’s high protein and super tasty!
Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole is one cheesy dish but in a good way! Packed full of chicken, cauliflower, and loads of cheese, it’s sure to win over even the pickiest of eaters.
No more making two meals as this recipe is sure to please you and your kids! This Keto Mac n Cheese uses macaroni pasta and doesn’t contain grains. Plus, there are only 4 grams of carbs per serving.
This Keto Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Cheddar is perfect for your next potluck, picnic, or backyard gathering. With only 5 minutes to prep and 2 minutes to cook, you’ll be coming back to this one again and again!
Easy Keto Meal Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 bell peppers red, yellow or green, seeds removed
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder or minced garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 flour tortillas 8 inch size
Garnishes – optional
- lime wedges
- fresh cilantro chopped
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Set aside a large baking sheet.
- Place the onions and bell peppers on a work surface and slice into 1/2-inch wide pieces. Next, cut the chicken into 1/2-inch wide strips. Note: You may find it helpful to freeze the chicken for 30 minutes to firm the meat up for easier slicing.
- Scatter the chicken, peppers, onions and peppers evenly across the baking sheet. Sprinkle cumin, chili powder, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper on top and drizzle with oil.
- Using tongs or two spoons, toss all ingredients on the pan to coat evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and use tongs to stir chicken and vegetables. Then slide them one-quarter of the way over, to make space for tortillas.
- Mop up excess juices with a paper towel, and then add the tortillas to the pan. Return to the oven and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and squeeze optional fresh lime on top. Serve in tortillas with optional cilantro, sour cream and avocado.
- Fajita Seasoning: Use 1 1/2 tablespoons if you’re using storebought or premade seasoning.
- Leftovers: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days (see how long cooked chicken lasts in the fridge for more details).