This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com.
Getting married is one of the biggest days of your life. I got married when I was 21 years old. It was just a trip to the Justice of the Peace but I was ok with that. Unfortunately, a couple years ago after 17 years of marriage, we divorced and I am now engaged to the love of my life and I can’t wait to marry her.
Now, you might think that since I had a small wedding with my first marriage, I probably want a big wedding this time around. In all honesty, I wouldn’t mind if it was just me, her & our three kids. She wants our families there so it will still be small and that’s just fine with me.
Preparing for a wedding, whether it’s big or small, takes a lot of planning. Every couple is going to be different, so deciding what you want together is the smartest way to go about it. My fiancée and I have been planning and thinking about what exactly we want and to be honest, there is so much to think about. To help me out, I was sent a Babbleboxx with products geared toward those of us getting married soon. I love that I was able to try out these products and see what they have to offer before my big day.
5 Amazing Products for Your Dream Wedding
- Mixbook – Your wedding invitations and/or save-the-date cards set the tone for your wedding. With Mixbook, you can create beautiful, one-of-a-kind invitations, save-the-date cards, and personalized wedding guest books. Mixbook has 100’s of templates that you can use or if you have the skills, you can design your own using their editor! These aren’t just plain Jane cards either. Choose real foil, premium paper stocks and unique card shapes to make your invitations stand out. Head over to Mixbook and use code BABBLE50 to receive 50% off all wedding stationery! (Expires 12/31/2018)
- Bali Lace ‘N Smooth® Body Briefer – On your big day, you want to look your best and this product will help with that! It features soft, breathable lace that also provides support. Your stomach, waist & backside will be shaped and smoothed with no bulges. The top has seamless underwire cups that are softly lined and provide support. The bottoms provide full coverage, won’t show any lines through your dress and have a hook & eye closure.
- RingHero Ring Storage – There’s no denying that wedding rings are expensive so keeping them safe is super important. RingHero is a wristband that does just that! Whether you’re working out, gardening, doing housework, or if you can’t wear your ring because of your profession, you can wear the RingHero on your wrist and keep your ring safe from damage, sweat, and theft. From now until June 30th, purchase a RingHero and save 10% with code BBRingHero.
- ZOYA Nail Polish – Zoya is a popular name in the beauty world so I was excited to get 3 colors to try out! This trio includes three full-sized (0.5oz) nail polish shades: Jordan, Leia, and Abby. All 3 colors in a beautiful box and I was thrilled to learn about their Big10Free formula. The polishes are free of Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Dibutl, Toluene, Camphor, TPHP, Parabens, Xylene, Ethyl, Tosylamide, Lead, making it a healthier choice to wear. My favorite color is Abby, which is a light lavender cream. I can’t wait to put it on!
- Charles + Colvard Moissanite Studs – I am not someone that wears very much if any, jewelry. I plan on wearing my wedding ring and the occasional pair of earrings but that’s about it, so finding something to wear with my wedding dress has been challenging. These beautiful studs are the perfect fit for me! Set in 14K white gold and a martini setting, these earrings feature Forever One GHI grade gemstones that have the diamond equivalent weight of 1.00ctw. Moissanite is one of the rarest minerals in nature, but these were created in a lab so that you receive a gemstone that is beautifully crafted and socially responsible. I can’t wait to wear these! Head over to Charles + Colvard and use coupon code BRIDALBLISS15 for 15% off* on purchases from 5/1/2018 through 11:59 pm PT 06/30/2018 (*Discount not valid on loose gemstones, green moissanite, prior purchases or with any other offers.)
What’s your favorite item from this incredible box? Any tips for a successful, fun wedding?