The hardest part about losing weight for me is thinking that I have to give up sweets. I have a major sweet tooth (which is a big reason why I need to lose weight in the first place!) and always feel deprived if I can’t have dessert or a sweet snack during the day. That’s why I’ve always loved Weight Watchers because I can still have desserts & treats and just work it into my every day eating. These 25 Weight Watchers Desserts will help to satisfy your sweet tooth, while also helping you stay on plan!
If you’re looking for more Weight Watchers recipes, you’ll want to check out my Weight Watchers category where I have more main dish recipes, desserts, snacks, breakfast recipes, lunch recipes & so much more!
Weight Watchers Desserts
1. Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Whip Frozen Treats | Just 2 Sisters
2. Lemon Squares | Housewives of Frederick County
3. Weight Watchers Easy Peach Cobbler | I Save A to Z
4. Skinny Key Lime Pops | Shaken Together Life
5. Weight Watchers Sticky Toffee Pudding | Maison Cupcake
6. Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs | Create Craft Love
7. Weight Watchers Mini Apple Pies | You Brew My Tea
8. Vanilla Latte Mousse Shooters | Sugar and Soul
9. Mini Vanilla Macaroons | Everyday Maven
10. Gluten-Free Chocolate Muffins | Around My Family Table
11. Carrot Cake Cupcakes | Emily Bites
12. Vanilla Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting for Two | Slender Kitchen
13. Cherry Cheesecake Cups | Emily Bites
14. Paleo Peppermint Patties | Everyday Maven
15. Raspberry Crisp | Housewives of Frederick County
16. Weight Watchers Caramel Cookies | I Save A to Z
17. Weight Watchers Icebox Lemon Pie | You Brew My Tea
18. Skinny Berry Parfait | Skinny Ms.
19. Gluten-Free Black Bean Blender Brownies | Snack Girl
20. Single Serving Blackberry Crisp | A Pinch of Healthy
21. Lemonade Cupcakes | Laa Loosh
22. Weight Watchers Marshmallow Bark | Recipe Diaries
23. Chocolate Chili Cookies | I Save A to Z
24. Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries | A Pinch of Healthy
25. Coconut Cream Pie Shooters | Sugar and Soul
Pam Stultz says
Thank you so much for including our lemon squares and raspberry crisp. They’re both delectable! Love your site!
Pam, thank you so much! I can’t wait to try your recipes!
Thanks for including the marshmallow bark! I need to make those peanut butter cups again. Those are so good.
Marjorie @APinchOfHealthy says
Thanks for including my recipes in this round-up! Everything looks delicious…I am pinning to my Weight Watchers board.
You’re so welcome, Marjorie! Thanks for pinning!